THREE DRAWINGS TODAY

1) Match the guest authors and facts (enter by noon PST; drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST).
2) Day 12 daily drawing (enter by 6:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be held immediately after).
3) Grand Prize drawing of a fully decorated Christmas tree (post a comment by 8:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be immediately after).

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WE HAVE UPDATED INFORMATION FROM DELLE JACOBS!



SINS OF THE HEART available now in ebook
coming in print April 28, 2009
http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/sins-of-the-heart

APHRODITE'S BREW available now in ebook
coming in print January 27, 2009
http://samhainpublishing.com/romance/aphrodites-brew

Check out my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wM2rJo1F5Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSRV2mmsgc&feature=related


Web site: www.dellejacobs.com

Blog site: After the holidays and before I get too busy with the Royal Ascot, I plan to re-start my blog as In Search of Heroes. In the meantime I blog regularly with the Wet Noodle Posse at www.wetnoodleposse.blogspot.com and Rose City Romance Writers at www.rosecityromancewriters,blogspot.com

Favorite holiday books: There's no question my favorite holiday book of all time will always be Dickens' A Christmas Carol. I've read it many times and seen it over and over. Its message is timeless, that we all have a common duty to each other, and only together can we bring joy and happiness, peace to all mankind.

But if you're looking for something more current, the one I love is Sandy Blair's A Highlander for Christmas. Check it out. It's a great story!

11 comments:

Jessa Slade said...

At my day job a few years ago, I had designed a holiday piece for our clients. The message was "Peace on Earth ~ Good will toward men." One client told me I had to change it because the message was inflammatory. I almost choked. Choked him, I mean. So much for peace ;)

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Now, I'm not saying our occasional commenter, S. Claus, has anything to do with mysterious happenings on the blog regarding our guest authors...

I'll just add to my wish list that all our guest authors sell a lot of books and that everyone has books in their stockings for Christmas. :)

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

LOL, Jessa! I'll have to puzzle awhile over what part of that message is inflammatory.

Glad you stopped by!

LuAnn said...

I started collecting Christmas books last year, so I'll have to add this one to my list!

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hi, LuAnn! Thanks for stopping by.

A Highlander in a Kilt does sound like a fun story! Maybe S. Claus can add that to our stockings too. :)

Delle Jacobs said...

I did a holiday card last year, Jessa. "Peace on earth, goodwill to men: Something we all could use."

Why does he think it's inflammatory? Does he like barroom brawls or something?

Sorry. I find his attitude inflammatory. Tell him I said so.

Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to learn you enjoyed my wee Christmas tale, Delle. Thanks for recommending it to friends.

BTW, this is a lovely blog site.

Sandy
A Highlander For Christmas, Zebra

Julie Robinson said...

Jessa, what a scrooge! That is infuriating. I hope you don't have to keep that client. Tell him uncharitable attitudes like his are the cause of our country's decline. And you hadn't even mentioned that oh, so politically INcorrect word--CHRISTmas. Tell him to get a life.

Sorry, this just stirs up all my RebelHeart passions.
Julie

Julie Robinson said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I checked out Sandy's site and entered her contest too.

Sandy, I agree whole heartedly about what you said in your bio regarding why you love to write about the past. It's just the balm I needed. Now let me go finish reading Karin Tabke's Master of Surrender, so I can lose myself in it.

Julie

Julie Robinson said...

Delle,

I watched your two UTubes. They were very well done.
You had me with "On the cliffs at Cornwall."'

I also loved the music in Sins of the Heart. I hope I can find the music for it. It went very nicely with the story.
Julie

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hi, Sandy! Thanks for visiting and thanks for the kudos on the site. I am honored that guest authors have spent part of their busy lives here and delighted that visitors (and me!) have found new books to treasure!

Ah, wouldn't it be heaven to curl up with a never-ending cup of something hot and read every book in my "to be read" piles?