THREE DRAWINGS TODAY

1) Match the guest authors and facts (enter by noon PST; drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST).
2) Day 12 daily drawing (enter by 6:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be held immediately after).
3) Grand Prize drawing of a fully decorated Christmas tree (post a comment by 8:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be immediately after).

Friday, December 12, 2008

AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS...

S. Claus, are you ready? 

We've double-checked our list of entrants for the grand prize drawing for a fully decorated Christmas tree. This includes everyone who has commented on the Twelve Days of Christmas blog, entered the bonus contest, as well as those who entered the Sept. 12, Oct. 12, and Nov. 12 contests promoting FEATHERS ON THE FLOOR. 

I'm glad you agreed to draw the winning name, Santa, because I want everyone to win! 

Twelve, eleven, ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

JULIE R., YOU ARE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF A FULLY DECORATED CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!


(Please contact our blog host at **genene@genenevalleau.com** for an address to deliver your grand prize!)

5 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

I must have been a VERY good girl this year, Santa!
Julie

Julie Robinson said...

That was weird. I don't know why but it didn't post my first comment!
Here was my initial reaction:

I'm squealing! I'm laughing! I'm speechless. My hubby nearly had to pick me up off the floor. THANK YOU Genene. My Christmas tree is still in the corner sadly neglected. Thanks for putting some Christmas cheer back in my heart.
Julie

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

CONGRATULATIONS again, Julie!

So glad to brighten your holidays! Please contact me via e-mail at **genene@genenevalleau.com** so I can send your goodies.

(Maybe it just took awhile for your first comment to post, because there are two showing on the blog now.)

As Santa would say: HO, HO, HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

P.S. to Julie: I found your first comment under another post. Guess you were a bit excited. I love it!

Julie Robinson said...

Just a tad! My family still can't believe it :-))
Julie