THREE DRAWINGS TODAY

1) Match the guest authors and facts (enter by noon PST; drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST).
2) Day 12 daily drawing (enter by 6:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be held immediately after).
3) Grand Prize drawing of a fully decorated Christmas tree (post a comment by 8:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be immediately after).

Friday, December 12, 2008

THANK YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Wow--what a wonderful two weeks it has been!

I have so many people to thank who have helped me celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas countdown to the release of my second book, FEATHERS ON THE FLOOR, on December 12. 

Thank you to the guest authors who spent part of their valuable time here on the blog: Terri Reed, Nickie Fleming, C. L. Kraemer, Christina F. York, Christine Young, Minnette Meador, Paty Jager, Teri Brown, Delle Jacobs, and Elisabeth Naughton

Thanks also to everyone who stopped by to say hello and chat for awhile. It's so nice to meet new friends!

And congratulations to all the contest winners:
Day 1: Donna B.
Day 2: Tammy G.
Day 3: Samantha W.
Day 4: Paty J.
Day 5: Paula H.
Day 6: Pam R.
Day 7: Wanda
Day 8: Eliza K.
Day 9: Delle J.
Day 10: LuAnn
Day 11: Sarah M.
Day 12: Delilah M.
Bonus contest winner: Wanda
Grand Prize winner: Julie R. 

If I don't yet have your snail mail address, please e-mail that to me at **genene@genenevalleau.com**.

I will leave the blog open through December if you want to stop by again.

I will also be offering the special buys on my books and book bags through December with $1.00 of each purchase going to help build the spay/neuter clinic at Willamette Humane Society in Salem, Oregon. And, please, if you are thinking about adopting a pet, consider a shelter animal. (You can also meet my fur babies at www.quantumcanines.com.)

Many thanks to everyone. I hope to talk to you again soon!

3 comments:

Minnette Meador said...

Thanks so much for inviting me to the contest, Genene. I'm sorry I couldn't participate more, but I was so happy to help out on my birthday...you guys made it very special! And congrats to all the winners! What a wonderful way to celebrate...and especially to my friend Julie for winning the tree! Anyway, have an absolutely wonderful holiday season. Blessings and beatings! :)

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

Hi, Minnette! I was so honored that you chose to spend part of your birthday party here on the blog! And that you introduced so many of your friends to the blog.

I took a bunch of packages to the post office today--including Julie's tree and trimmings. All should arrive in time for Christmas.

And I've never heard the expression "blessings and beatings." That's a good thing, right?

aries18 said...

Today I received my prizes! I am overwhelmed by them. Books galore, a book bag, candy, chocolate!, and so much more. Genene, thank you for having this blog, introducing all of us to so many great authors. (and for offering such great prizes, my greedy self says.)

I felt like I was having a special Christmas just for me. Look for a full article over at Gather showing all my booty! You can find it under me, aries18.

Genene and all the fabulous authors from the 12 Days of Christmas: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your families, from Wanda (aries18)