THREE DRAWINGS TODAY

1) Match the guest authors and facts (enter by noon PST; drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST).
2) Day 12 daily drawing (enter by 6:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be held immediately after).
3) Grand Prize drawing of a fully decorated Christmas tree (post a comment by 8:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be immediately after).

Friday, December 12, 2008

AND THE WINNER OF THE DAY 12 PRIZE IS...

DELILAH!

Ho, ho, ho, Delilah, and CONGRATULATIONS! If you send your snail mail address to our blog host, Genene, at **genene@genenevalleau.com** she'll make sure your package arrives soon!

We'll be back in less than two hours to announce the Grand Prize winner of a fully decorated Christmas tree. Remember, you can enter right up until 8:00 p.m. PST. Pesky timelines!

Ho, ho, ho!

S. Claus

1 comment:

Julie Robinson said...

OMG< OMG, i'm squealing! I'm laughing! I'm speechless! Heaven help me, my husband nearly had to pick me up off the floor. THANK YOU, Genene! 'You can't believe how excited I am. We still have not decorated our Christmas tree. It's sadly neglected in the corner taking up space. Thank you for putting some Christmas cheer back in my heart.
Julie