THREE DRAWINGS TODAY

1) Match the guest authors and facts (enter by noon PST; drawing will be held at 1:00 p.m. PST).
2) Day 12 daily drawing (enter by 6:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be held immediately after).
3) Grand Prize drawing of a fully decorated Christmas tree (post a comment by 8:00 p.m. PST; drawing will be immediately after).

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

REMINDER OF BONUS CONTEST DRAWING ON DEC. 12

Please also remember the Bonus Contest drawing on December 12. To enter, match the names of the guest authors since December 2 with a fact about them. Details about the contest as well as the authors' names and facts can be found on my Web site at http://www.genenevalleau.com/contests4.html.

Guest authors have donated prizes for this drawing, which so far include a book from C. L. Kraemer,a download of Nickie Fleming's Feb. 1 book, a copy of SONGS OF THE HEART from me, as well as chocolate (of course) and two angel bells. 

Your answers must be received by noon on Friday, Dec. 12 to be entered in the drawing!

2 comments:

Julie Robinson said...

Genene,
Just wanted to say I love the cover of Songs of the Heart. I have a framed picture similar to that with a keyboard and a single rose lying across it.
The picture is near my piano.
Julie

Genene Valleau, writing as Genie Gabriel said...

How cool!

One of the advantages of selling to an e-publisher is that I get to design my own covers. The photo of the piano and rose was taken by a friend and I designed the cover around that photo. :)